Life Hack

Don't judge, be less materialistic, read and plant a tree.

Tuesday 21 June 2016

The uncivil society.





"I'll talk to her,
About that concert, 
She wanted to attend, 
About that job, 
she was planning to take, 
About her husband & about her children. 

Been a while, since she scolded me, 
Since she teased me, 
About my girlfriend, 
Been a while, 
Since she asked me, 
To cut, 
My hair."

Must be thinking, he, while he crossed the deadly road, to meet his sister.  
The deadly road, 
Of the evil city, 
Which engulfed him, in a fraction of a second. 

"I'll escape this,
this will be just another story, 
I'll tell her I had an accident, almost. 
I'll tell her I died, almost
She'd laugh and waive her hand off, 
I'll escape this,"
He must have thought. 

Death's lust for him, 
Claimed his life, 
Never ever back to his sister
he could return, Sidhdharth Sharma.

The victim of the hit and run case in Delhi's posh, Civil Lines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment